This post is going to be a list because I wanted to share some tips and tricks that I think may help some of the ABDL community. I am sure many of you already know some of these but I figured I would list them out:
- Pick an adult diaper with a waistband because it really helps to prevents leaks and hugs the diaper closer to your body making it more comfortable.
- Take the adult diapers out of the plastic bags they come in to allow them to expand. When the diapers are in the plastic bags, they are compressed, so take them out and allow them to expand so they are more flexible and softer.
- When putting on an adult diaper, make the two top tapes tighter than the two bottom tapes. The top tapes of the diaper will make the diaper tighter but the looser bottom tapes will still be secure but allow the flexibility of the legs.
- Always pick an adult diaper with standing leg cuffs as this is the single most important thing in a diaper in preventing leaks. You may be surprised how many adult diapers do not come with this important feature.
- Change your diaper no later than 1 hour after a super wet diaper and 30 minutes after a poopy diaper. These are the time restrictions I try to adhere to because otherwise I notice I may begin to chaff.
- Always put powder on the inside areas of your crotch and on the inside of the diaper. This will help keep you cool but also prevent rubbing and chaffing.
- Pay attention to price per diaper in regards to buying diapers to make sure you are getting the best deal if you are watching your budget.
- Buy your diapers online and in bulk to reduce costs. Buy diapers in cases from reputable dealers to get the best price. (i.e. Bambino Diapers, XP Medical, Secure Personal Care, etc)
- Wear plastic pants to help reduce the smell of a poopy diaper if you are in a public area.
- If you are a woman, position diaper doubler/boosters more towards the seat and back of the diaper to maximize absorbency. If you are a man, position the diaper doubler/booster more towards the front of the diaper to maximize absorbency.
Hopefully, some of these tips helped you out or at least reinforced some concepts that really can help you not only maximize your diaper use but also save you money in the process..
thank you for the post adrian i have some thing to ask you dose wereing a onesie help keep the diaper closer to prevent leaks or is that a lie i red that on line some were im not sure if its true
ty for the post Adrian
I didn’t know about Number 3, that’s pretty cool, and taking them out of the package, what’s the point? I also hear that powder is not good for your diaper, is that true?
What are the shortest and most revealing dresses you can wear with such diapers
just a question about sizing. How do you know what your size is? When I get medium size they feel to small and larges fit more comfortably but usually end up leaking. Any advise would be helpful!
Thank for posting that, helpful 😀
There’s one thing i need to ask: Do you have any tip for the excess that stays when we put the diaper, it’s because it pisses me off, i tryied to put it inside the diaper but after a while it comes out. Tip?
I use tena slip maximum absorbency, if it helps…
how o u diaper lovers do it i know im new to it i lack the confedence and would like help plz tell me what you know i really have trouble going and buying diapers from the shops please i need help